It’s January and I still have pumpkins in the pantry.
That sounds like a euphemism for something but I mean real pumpkins.
Aren’t they pretty?
And then I made some chili with ‘em.
And by “I”, I mean my husband.
Notice how when you don’t have a good photo of something you have to rely on trickery and deceit.
And by trickery and deceit I mean graphics.
Onto the surfin’…
It’s been a busy week on the interwebs, what with Anderson Cooper inciting mommy riots and such. LAME.
- People tell me to enjoy every single moment of parenting because it all goes by so fast and this is exactly how I feel about that.
- Great tips on making a family photo album.
- One of my favorite blogs, Enjoying the Small things is doing a fundraiser for the National Down Syndrome Society.
- Am I the only kid that had no desire to pee in the ocean?
- I know this is an old post but if you haven’t read it before it’s an excellent perspective on stay at home, working moms and how the grass is always greener on the other side.
- My lil sis (like from a sorority and everything) wrote this article on body image and it’s fabulous, read it.
- Some excellent advice on how to write from a place of authenticity without worrying about your critics.