What is blog constipation?
Constipation occurs when blog posts become difficult or less frequent.
The normal length of time between blog posts ranges widely from blogger to blogger.
Some people have blog posts three times a day! Others, only one or two times a week. Going longer than three days without a blog post is too long. After three days, the posts become harder to write and more difficult to post.
What causes blog constipation?
Constipation is usually caused by a disorder of blogger or blogger support systems function rather than a structural problem. Common causes of constipation include:
- Inadequate computer support. See broken computer.
- Inadequate camera and or inability to post photos due to broken computer.
- A disruption of regular diet or routine; husband traveling. See husbandless.
- Inadequate activity or exercise or immobility. (My general sloth like existence)
- Eating large amounts of dairy products.
- Stress. (Stress=toddler)
- Resisting the urge to post.
- Overuse of prompts, memes, etc which, over time, can weaken the blog.
- Neurological conditions such as having to deal with my mother for an extended period of time.
- Pregnancy. Which thankfully I don’t currently suffer from.
Despite my unfortunate medical situation I managed to eke out a little nugget for all of you to enjoy. You may remember my inspired Halloween costume last year? Here it is again for you…
Well this year I didn’t want to leave you out in the cold and I came up with lots of other fun Halloween costume ideas. Go here to read.
Thank you for bearing with me, no pun intended, while I work out my blog’s technical difficulties.