Saturday Surf and Turf, Russian food edition

Can I brag for just one quick second? I was published! I still can’t believe it. Here are some of the photos that didn’t make it into the magazine…

And onto the surfin’

My amazing friend Cameron published her first story, I am so proud of her!

Motivation, yeah it alludes me too.

My mom’s birthday is next week and I really want us to take some family photos, this is a great post on how to make those pictures fabulous!

A brand new foodie obsession discovery (not ‘new’ new, just new to me)

I wish I needed a roommate, because this guy would be awesome to live with.

An adorable doll wedding or a review of every single wedding photography cliche, your call.

A hilarious look at the stereotypes of leading ladies in a romantic comedy.

I just want to move here, or at least travel here.

Pin It

Tags: , ,

15 Responses to “Saturday Surf and Turf, Russian food edition”

1. CDG says:

Thanks for the mention, sugar!
    Please to make me a Russian feast now?

Yum!

Congrats sweet and talented and gorgeous friend. xoxo Happy Weekend!

3. Yay for being published! That’s awesome. Totally fantastic article too.

These photos are excellent as well, except they make me hungry.

4. Stephanie smirnov says:

Congrats on your article! Your food photography is divine. Speaking of T-giving, I remember vividly the first time my Russian hub experienced that meal when we were still dating–full on American style–it is now of course his favorite meal.

5. Eva Gallant says:

Congrats! I hope there was remuneration involved, too!

6. Jen says:

That food is gorgeous!

And congrats on being published. That is so awesome.

7. Congrats! Great photos.

8. Melanie says:

Brag away!! Congratulations! My mouth is watering now.

I am smiling for you right now…thank you for sharing these pictures, and I pinned a few!!

10. Vicki says:

Congrats! So exciting. :)

11. Roxanne says:

Congrats on getting published!!

12. Kelley says:

Yuliya! I loved, loved, loved your article over there at Edible Reno-Tahoe. It was super funny and educational. Ha! Congratulations!

13. Congrats (!!) and omigod I want to visit gorgeous Portland too…but only during that one week when it doesn’t rain. (I know, total sour grapes from the Texan in the middle of a record-breaking drought.)

14. [...] Things a turn for the sad and the serious in October and as tempting as it is to sweep these things under the rug I opened up and talked about depression. (If that’s too heavy check out pretty pictures of food instead) [...]